Bar Cooler Repair
If you run a bar, then a commercial beer cooler is one of your most important appliances in your operations. Although this equipment is reliable and great, sometimes it breaks down, and occasionally you'll need the help of a professional cooler repair.
Common Problems with Bar Coolers
Bar coolers are subject to breakdowns. Below are some of the most common problems that you're likely to face while using this appliance in your operations:
- Frozen beverages If you encounter this, the cause might be a faulty thermostat. Get it replaced by a professional.
- Not turning on Usually, this happens if your appliance is accidentally plugged out. Otherwise, it could be a blown fuse or a tripped breaker.
- Not cooling It is not that easy to diagnose why your bar appliance is not cooling. However, some of the common causes include dirty evaporator coils, thermostat not working, a blocked condenser, and too low refrigerant level among other causes.
- Warm air from the exhaust vent The most common causes for this problem are a refrigerant leak or a faulty compressor.
- Turns on and off in cycles Normally this occurs due to fluctuations of the room temperatures. For example, hot weather conditions can trigger the thermostat.
What We Offer
We offer a wide range of services, and we can repair any commercial bar cooler. However, the following are some of the most common ones we repair regularly:
- Bottle cooler
- Back bar cooler
- Wine colors
- Horizontal bottle coolers
- Glass and plate chillers
- Even beer dispensers
Get Help from a Professional
To avoid disruption of your business operations, it is recommended to have your cooling appliance checked regularly by a professional. The good news is that we are here to help you. For years, we've endeavored to be a highly reliable and dependable and that has helped us build a strong partner relationship with our clients.
Give us a call if you need help with any of the above services